MCS BusinessSource empowers entrepreneurs and businesses through free services with the goal to create economically viable communities, raise educational and economic aspirations, and eliminate poverty. From Paperwork, Permits and Training, to Consultation and Access to Funding,
We Help You Every Step of the Way in Starting or Expanding Your Business!
Who We Serve
- Prospective entrepreneurs (Pre-Startups) who have always wanted to start their own business but need some assistance to focus their ideas and strategically plan for success.
- Microenterprises (Startups) with revenues of $500,000 or less who need assistance in growing and improving their currently operating business.
- Operating Businesses in new and emerging industry sectors who require customized technical business assistance to stabilize their business, increase revenue, and improve operational performance. Additionally, business owners and prospective entrepreneurs will receive customized technical assistance, training and instruction in all areas of business development and operations including finance, sales, marketing, operations, business planning, product development and access to capital.
- Create new jobs
- Expand entrepreneurs and small businesses with gaining access to capital
- Assist small businesses to succeed in the current challenging economy
What We Do
The Harbor BusinessSource offers free training and technical assistance to potential and small business owners seeking to improve their operations and profitability. We also offer training to people wanting to learn how to open and operate their own small business. Business owners seeking to improve their operations and profitability receive free consultation, assessment and counseling sessions, as well as assistance with completing a loan application package and submitting it to a financial institution. Specific services offered to our clients include:
- One-on-One business counseling, training, and technical assistance
- Step-by-step procedures for starting your own business
- Assistance in researching permit and licensing needs
- Business planning and business plan development
- Financial planning, inventory, and cash-flow analysis
- Access to Capital, Assistance in obtaining a business loan
- Training, workshops, and more
- Obtaining a business DBA and license
- Developing a marketing strategy, including internet sales
4311 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Tel: (323) 454-6115